Dear clients and staff,
We would like to inform you that we have complied with Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 at the workplace and have made our offices Covid-secure.
InMINDFUL have implemented FIVE STEPS TO WORKING SAFELY IN THE OFFICE DURING COVID-19
- carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff and partners
- adopted cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedures in line with Government guidance
- taken all reasonable steps to help our staff work safely in a COVID-19 secure Workplace and through flexible working from home
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance at the workplace
- ensured that where the 2m distance cannot be kept, the 1m distance is followed to mitigate the risk of transmission
We are confident that these steps, together with our new office layouts and the implementation of COVID-19 internal controls and procedures, will make our work environments as safe as possible for our staff returning to work.
For more guidance please refer to: